V420+® v3 is an ultimate performance hybrid injection mortar with approvals for anchoring and rebar connections. This product is used in conjunction with a hand, battery or pneumatic tool and static mixer nozzle. V420+® v3 consists of 2 components, resin and hardener, which are stored in separate compartments.
These are mixed when extruded through the mixer nozzle and allow the mortar to set. Cartridges may be reused up to end of shelf life by replacing the static mixer nozzle or resealing the cap.
V420+® v3 is suitable for anchoring of façades, roofs, timber construction, metal profiles, columns, beams, consoles, railings, sanitary devices, cable trays, piping, post-installed rebar connections and more.
• ETA for cracked and non-cracked concrete, C20/25 to C50/60
• ETA for post-installed rebar connections
• Approved for seismic performance categories C1 and C2
• Anchors designed according to EN 1992-4 standard (Eurocode 2 Part 4) for maximum safety and efficiency
• Additional provisions within ETA-17/0570 for a working life of 100 years
• High load capacity in cracked and non-cracked concrete
• Suitable for dry and wet concrete including flooded holes
• Suitable for overhead application
• Fire rating resistance ~ R120
• NSF approval for potable water
• High chemical resistance
• Low odour
• Small allowable edge distance and anchor spacing
• Superior performance in heavy-duty anchoring applications
• Design check can be performed using free VJT DesignFiX software – alternatively contact [email protected] to model applications
V420+ v3 spare mixer nozzles – 06100077